Mobile Medical Medical Services For Your Employees
NOHS brings occupational health services to you…when and where you need them. Our on-site services are completely customizable, designed to serve you and your employees in the most effective way possible. With minimal interruptions to the workplace, our experienced medical technicians will arrive prepared to administer quality testing/exam services, excellent care and accurate data results in a timely manner.
Our staff specializes in keeping companies in compliance with federal and state regulations as well as OSHA mandated occupational health programs. We also provide on-site training and consultation services.
For locations with a large workforce, that are in remote or rural areas, with a shiftwork based schedule, or if you simply prefer the comfort and convenience of your workplace, NOHS is equipped to accommodate you. Whether using a custom trailer or a designated space within your facility, our experienced medical technicians will assist you with options best suited to your needs. We make it easy to arrange and administer testing within the workplace, helping you keep your employees healthy without sacrificing productivity.
By tailoring our services to accommodate you, our technicians can provide vouchers that will enable any employees who were not present at the time of our visit to receive services within our Tulsa clinic or we can make arrangements with a clinic near your location.
Let NOHS be part of your occupational health services programs today! For a detailed quote or to discuss our services with the On-Site Coordinator, please have the following information prepared.
- DOT Physical Exams
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Physical Exams for Work, School & Sports
- Medical Surveillance Exams/Testing
- Respirator Certification
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Hearing Testing
- Laboratory Testing
- Preventive Care Programs
- Periodic Wellness Exams
- Post-Accident Drug & Alcohol Testing
- COVID-19 Screening & Testing
- Vaccinations & Immunizations
- Blood Lab Work
- Vision Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing/Spirometry
- Flu Shot Clinics
On-Site Training Services:
- Drug Testing Collector Training
- Breath Alcohol Technician Training
- Supervisor and Employee Training for Drug & Alcohol Awareness
- Hearing Conservation Training
Let us reduce your costs and maximize productivity by bringing the testing to you! With our custom trailer and on-site services, your employees won’t need to leave their location, making your screenings more efficient, accessible and convenient.
NOHS provides cost-effective medical surveillance for companies with our mobile testing units and our full-service clinic. Our experienced technicians possess a wealth of knowledge regarding OSHA, DOT, the Department of Labor and state OSHA laws. Medical surveillance is the practice of health testing and the analysis of health information, such as test results to determine whether hazards that are present in the workplace are influencing the health of employees.
Medical Surveillance Services:
- Heavy Metal Surveillance
- Silica Exposure Surveillance
- Respiratory Compliance Exams
- Audiometric Exams
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- OSHA Required Exams
COVID-19 Risk Assessment Screening
- Trained occupational health technicians will administer temperature checks and request that each employee answer questions related to symptoms, travel and personal contact.
- Temperatures will be taken by FDA approved temporal thermometers.
- Employees that have a body temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees or answered affirmatively to the questions will be asked, will not be allowed to proceed and management will be contacted.
Let us help you keep your employees healthy and safe, your company compliant and your business productive and profitable!